Wednesday, August 18, 2010

MAC's Blackberry

Hello!!

One of these days I will get around to blogging more regularly :)

MAC Blackberry is a color I don't hear or read too much about, but I love it.  It is a matte plum, burgundy brown that is quite deep- this makes it a great crease/defining color for many different looks.  It makes a wonderful pair with neutrals to add some color without being over the top.

EYES:
UDPP
Aromaleigh Fiona on inner 1/3 of lid (shimmery off white with silver)
MAC Smoke and Diamonds to outer 2/3 of lid (shimmery taupe-y dirty silver)
MAC Blackberry to outer V, into crease, along lower lashline (matte plummy brown)
Ben Nye Toast to brow bone (matte off white)
Ben Nye Cake Liner- Black upper lash line
Urban Decay 24/7 liner- Zero waterline
Cover Girl Lash Blast- Very Black

Cheeks are NYX Peach, Lips are Rimmel Airy Fairy








Thanks for looking!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. This color is really lovely on you. I can see why you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Phyrra... the purple-y plum works well with green eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty. It reminds me of Blackberry from MAD minerals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This colour combination really suits you, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This kind of plummy brown is great with your eye colour!

    You're actually only the third person I've ever seen talk about MAC Blackberry, I remember once on a Specktra forum they all tried to correct a poster like "I think you mean Cranberry" and the girl was like "uhhhh no." XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks gals and LOL SS, wonder why no one buys this color... its awesome. Its one of those really tightly pressed colors that only pays off well when you dig a bit in the pan but I loves it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've been given the Sunshine Award!
    Details are on my blog post here:


    http://perfectionbyvanessa.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so well put together I can't even stop looking at the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He he hee thanks soo much gone2rehab!! :)

    ReplyDelete