Saturday, March 12, 2011

Antique Gold

Helllloooo

I have sooooo many NYX shadows, they are all so disorganized that I find them hard to work with.  I need a makeup organizing day!!  I really love the color range NYX has to offer, and the quality is excellent especially for the price point.  I normally wait to purchase for when Cherry Culture has a sale going because then they are dirt cheap.  Here is a golden neutral look.

Face
MAC Face and Body foundation- C2
MAC MSFN- Light to set foundation
NYX Taupe Blush- contour
NYX Peach blush- cheeks

Lips
Maybelline Lipstick- Pink Please (light to midtone pink, I like this pink because it almost leans peach)
NYX gloss- Natural (peachy beige)
 
Eyes
Indelible Cream Shadow- Bare Necessity base
NYX Antique Gold- lid, blended to just above crease and inner lower lashline (dirty gold with some olive tones)
NYX Taupe- Crease, blender color (more golden tan than taupe)
NYX Greyish Brown- outer V, outer lower lashline (exactly as the name sounds, a deep greyish brown)
NYX Skin- brow bone (nude shadow)
NYX  Barely There- tear duct area and highlight (cream with some gold shimmer)
Ben Nye Cake liner- Black upper lashline
Prestige Waterproof liner waterline





8 comments:

  1. How cute!! I love the shadows you used. And you are just as cute too. The shades make your eyes pop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold shadows always look so gorgeous on you.

    I've just started a big reorganize and clean out. Doesn't it seem like you turn around and a mountain of makeup has mysteriously appeared?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimberly!! :) I think the olive tone in the gold works well with green eyes.

    Thanks Cindy! to think I had such an aversion to gold for so long, now I just love it on my eyes. I need to reorganize bigtime and I know exactly what you mean... I feel like a hoarder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the eyeshadow, it looks so soft and nicely blended! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love NYX eye shadows. I think I have this shade, but I'm not sure lol. My shadows are so disorganized too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Antique Gold is a gorgeous colour on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey its Laura Beth from a blog you follow "makeup on mind" Someone has broken into my account and is impersonating me. I have no access to my account anymore. It stinks that blogger is not taking action. So for the safety of your blog and email address please remove yourself from this blog asap!

    xox Laura Beth

    ReplyDelete