Friday, December 27, 2013

Easy look with Naked 2 Palette

What a crazy week it has been, working crazy long hours all while getting ready for Christmas.  Our christmas was just fantastic, including lots of food and wine and way too many gifts for my little one.  This is the first christmas that she was actually old enough to grasp the concept of Christmas so we had a blast.  Chloe now thinks that every morning when she wakes up, there will be gifts to open lol.  She has also gotten into the giving spirit, she keeps wrapping random things up in tissues and giving them to every one around.  It is just adorable.

Today's look is a quickie cool toned semi smokey eye using only the Naked 2 palette, which admittedly is my least favorite of the 3.  Part of my distaste for the palette has to come from the fact that more than half of the shadows have come loose from the palette and come flying out whenever I open it :(... I'm sure some crazy glue would fix it.  Anyway,  I figure if I use it a bit, I might grow to like it more.

Face
Cover Girl Stay Fabulous Foundation
Wet n' Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink on cheeks
Benefit Hoola Bronzer to contour cheeks
Fyrinnae Sunkissed finishing powder dusted lightly all over face
Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 101  on lips
NYX Gloss in LaLa atop lipstick
Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil in dark blonde and NYX Brow Duo in blonde on brows

Eyes
MAC Painterly PP to prime lids
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette:
Tease buffed into crease with fluffy crease brush (MAC 224)
Busted patted onto outer 1/3 of lid with small shader brush, then buffed out with MAC 217 slightly into crease and into strong outer V shape, also smudged along lower lashline
Suspect patted onto inner 2/3 of lid
Bootycall buffed into inner corners with small synthetic crease brush
Foxy on brow bone with large shader brush
Inglot AMC Gel Liner #77 on upper lashline and in waterline
Some cheapie ebay lashes








Thanks for looking, hope your holidays were merry!


2 comments:

  1. I still love Naked 2. Though I'm having trouble sometimes using it...UD shadows have started to bother me some. Sigh....but if it all comes down to it I can get the dupes at silk naturals. That's what I did for Naked 3. HEEHEE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my least used palette , but i do love it though ;)
    I really like what you did here !

    ReplyDelete