Thursday, March 28, 2013

MAC Violet Pigment

Violet pigment might have been one of my very first MAC purchases ever.  I loved it back then and though I have not used it in ages, I still love it to bits.  My boyfriend even complimented my eyeshadow, and while he compliments me often- he never comments on a particular shade of eyeshadow.  Here is a pretty purple look, one amongst the many purple looks I have done, as I simply adore purple!

Face
Bare Escentuals Foundation, fairly light
NYX Taupe blush, contour
MAC Warm Soul on cheeks
Rimmel Airy Fairy on lips

Eyes
MAC painterly PP as base
MAC  Violet pigmented patted all over lower lids
MAC Espresso on outer corners and into crease
MUG Corrupt (matte black) on outer corners
NYX Taupe in crease and to blend out darker colors
Rimmel White Kohl liner on tear duct area
Aromaleigh Sprite Pink Patted on top of white liner
Physician's Formula Liquid liner







3 comments: