Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I've Got A Crush On You

I purchased the Guilty Passions crushed metallic pigment set as a gift for a friend during christmas- I loved one of the colors so much that I ended up getting another for myself.  The shade I fell for is called- I've Got A Crush On You and it is one of those ruddy brown with blue green interference that is really quite dupe-able.  In fact, I have a few in my collection that made this purchase really quite unnecessary- I'm just a sucker for cute packaging ;)

First dupe:  L'oreal HIP loose pigment in Intrepid
Second dupe: Wet n' Wild Comfort Zone Palette it is the darkest shade on the right side of the palette.

Either of these two would work perfectly in this look!

Face
Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Buff and Nude mixed
NYX Taupe blush to contour
MAC Warm Soul blush on cheeks
Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Illuminating gelee powder on cheekbones to highlight
MAC Pro-longwear concealer under eyes
Rimmel East End Snob lip liner all over lips
NYX Beige gloss on top of liner


Eyes
Coastal Scents Shadow Worx primer
Coastal Scents Hot pot in Oatmeal Tan as blender/transition color (warm light matte tan)
Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Coconut Husk to deepen crease (warm mid tone matte brown)
L'oreal Le Grand Kohl in black smudged from lashline to crease
MAC Crushed Metal Pigment I've Got a Crush On You, patted on top of black liner and blended up to crease (metallic ruddy brown with teal duochrome)
MAC Vanilla pigment to brighten up tear duct, inner corners of eyes
Ben Nye Toast  on brow bone (matte ivory)
Maybelline gel liner on waterline, and blended out to lower lashline with a bit of the mid tone brown from CS to buff that out
MUG Corrupt to line upper lash line (matte black shadow)
Cover Girl LashBlast Volume Mascara




Wanted to show off my new top from H&M... and this pic really shows off the pretty sheen of the Estee Lauder highlight



No Flash, macro:































1 comment: