Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring Is Finally Arriving

Here are some photos from my yard this morning, its lovely to see all the flowers starting to bloom.  This is my first spring since we bought our new home, and its a lovely surprise to see blooms in places I was not anticipating :)  We've done just a bit of work in the yard so far, still have plenty to do with clearing brush and getting the grass in shape.  The fence has been completed so the dog and little one can roam free.


This bush looked so ratty and barren all winter, I have no idea what type it is but I expect it to be even more beautiful once fully in bloom:



Close up of flower from above bush


Chloe, the daredevil
Weeping Cherry Tree


Juno, the magnificent

Cuteness, personified


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete