Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Rosey Neutrals Eyeshadow Look

All these sneak peaks of the upcoming Naked 3 palette must have inspired me as I don't normally gravitate towards pink or rosey toned neutrals.  I can't wait for Naked 3 to come out, looks absolutely lovely.  In the meantime, I perused my collection to come up with something in the same color family and realized my supply of pinky neutrals is quite slim.  Hooray, I just justified my future purchase of the Naked 3 palette!
 I quite like the way this look came out, though in the pics it looks to lean a bit more peachy than it actually did in real life.  My camera tends to make everything look a bit warmer- giving a slight yellow cast.

Face
MAC Matchmaster Foundation in 1.5 (this foundation looks so amazing in photos!)
MAC Prolongwear concealer NW 15 under eyes
NYX Taupe blush to contour
Aromaleigh Nectar blush on cheeks
NYX Extreme Lip Cream in Buttery Nude

Eyes
Coastal Scents eye primer
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk  on lids up to crease
MAC Temperature Rising patted all over lids, blended up to crease
NYX Salmon patted onto outer corners
MAC Folie in outer V, into crease
Makeup Geek Cupcake to blend out crease/transition color
Inglot DS 467 on inner corners
Ben Nye Toast on brow bone
Physician's Formula Eye Booster liquid liner in black
Ardell Demi Wispies lashes
















2 comments:

  1. Beautiful ! Looks great on you and i can't wait for naked 3 either ! I must have it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I think mid december :)

    ReplyDelete