Saturday, November 23, 2013

Some Palettes I'm Lusting After

The holiday season is upon us, which means that every company out there is releasing gorgeous and lustworthy palettes.  Here are a few that I have my eye on, some holiday releases others are not...


1. Urban Decay Naked 3, $52.00 at Urbandecay.com

This puppy is chock full of nudey neutral shades in a rosey pink hue.  This one really sets itself apart from the other two Naked palettes due to this pink undertone you will find running through all of the shades.  I already own Naked 1 and 2 and love them both, though I definitely love my original Naked palette more- the matte browns in the palette are super useful.  I have a feeling Naked 3 will be giving the original Naked palette a run for its money when it comes to my adoration.  I feel like pinky nudes are so flattering and wear so easily on most complexions.  This is already sold out, but I  have one on its way to me- shipping notification is in my inbox :)

2. Lorac Unzipped Palette, $40 at Sephora.com


Do I really need another nude/neutral palette?  I've just admitted to owning all of the Naked palettes, will this one really be necessary?  Probably not.  There's just something about the mauvey shimmery pinks with their slight golden glow that make me think I need this.  How lovely they would look on the lid with those gorgeous and somewhat unusual mattes deepening up the outer corner.  Sigh.

3.  Too Faced, A Few of my Favorite Things $56.00 at Sephora.com


This one just screams out perfection to me.  The value is incredible.  I love that it has a gorgeous collection of both neutral and more colorful shades in both matte and shimmer finishes.  The lip balm looks like a gorgeous shade as well, and I would love to try out the cheek color.  I actually don't own anything by Too Faced other than one single shadow.  Isn't that reason enough to pick this one up?

4.  Kat Von D , Spellbinding, $55.00 at Sephora.com


This one might be out of stock because I am no longer seeing it on Sephora's website.  I played around with this one at Sephora the other day and the quality of the shadows just blew me away.  Creamy and highly pigmented, and in a gorgeous array of colors.  I really love the way this palette is set up, paired in suggested wear together sets.  



What palettes do you have your eyes on??  







1 comment:

  1. I've just pre-ordered my Naked 3 ( in Europe it will be released 12/21/2013 ... ) and i'm hoping to get my hands on the Too Faced A Few of my favorite Things palette .

    ReplyDelete