Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Urban Decay Vice Palette LOTD

Hello winged liner, I've missed you!  If I were to be accused of having a signature look, it would definitely entail winged liner.  I have not worn winged liner for about a week as I wanted a change- every single one of my makeup applications basically ends with a bold, black winged liner.  I figured if I went without for a week I would get more used to seeing myself without it.  Well, I've certainly figured out that smudging a kohl pencil on my waterline is quicker, and can look quite sultry as well.  I think it opens the eyes a bit more and makes my lashes appear fuller.  The winged liner elongates and lifts the eye and gives more of an edgy boost to any look.

This week has definitely been a week of using things I've neglected as well.  Yesterday's LOTD reintroduced me to Time Balm foundation by The Balm as well as Benefit They're Real Mascara.  Today I wanted to use my often neglected, but loved Urban Decay Vice Palette.  I don't know why I don't use it more- it has beautiful colors and the usual UD high quality shadows.

Face
The Balm Time Balm foundation
MAC ProLongwear concealer in NW15 under eyes
MAC MSF Natural in Light plus to set foundation
NYX Taupe blush to contour
MAC Warm Soul blush
NYX Beige lip gloss

Eyes
Urban Decay Eden Primer Potion  on lids to prime
Urban Decay Vice Palette:
Anonymous on inner corners and brow bone
Blitz patted on lid up to crease
Laced in crease/transition color
Muse on outer corners blended into crease, also outer corners of lower lashline
Unhinged on lower lashline
Chaos tightly on lower lashline- right by lashes
Prestige Soft Kohl Pencil-Lagoon smudged on lower lashline as base for shadows
Rimmel Waterproof Kohl-Black on waterline
Makeup Geek Gel liner- Black on upper lashline
Benefit They're Real Mascara












3 comments:

  1. This is really nice , especially the blue/teal on the lower lashline ! Gives the look just that bit more vavoom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, your blending is perfect!

    ReplyDelete