Here is my rather bright FOTD. I used one of the LE Angels shadws from aromaleigh, which retire on 2/6!! The shade is called Rhinestone Housewife and it is insanely pretty. It is an orangey coraly pink, a color that I don't generally gravitate towards... but I am surely going to try and snag a full size of this before its gone. Paired with Zinnia from the Spring Solstice collection, the color is just amazing.
Here is what I used, all Aromaleigh:
Apricot Frost Indelible Cream Shadow as base
Rhinestone Housewife- The completed shade Rhinestone Housewife is a softly frosted vivid orange-fuchsia with a magenta highlight and some sparks of pink.
Zinnia- So unique, this vibrant but soft coral peach turns into a blend of pinkish coral with a dominant violet iridescence
Oyster- Matte off white
Dandelion- A soft, yet vibrant pale yellow, with subtle gleams of gold.
Umber- The darkest Brown black, completely matte
I think I could've chosen a better color to deepen the V... Blending the Umber into these colors was difficult. A matte burnt red wouldve worked well.... I still like the way it turned out, especially the way the Zinnia and the Rhinestone work together :)
Ben Nye Cake Liner
Cheeks are NYX Stone, very very lightly applied (I've had this a while, but never used it. The color is not something I thought I'd like, but applied sparingly is quite nice) ... with some MAC MSF in light flush dusted on top
Foundation is MAC MSF Natural
- Applied apricot frost cream shadow to lid to just above crease using my finger
- Used a small shader brush to apply Rhinestone Housewife to the inner and outer part of my lid, patting it on top of base and blending to just above my crease and leaving the very center part of my lid blank
- Using the same shader brush, I patted some Zinnia to the center part of my lid, staying below crease and gently blending it in to RH
- Used a 219 pencil brush, I lightly drew in some definition in my outer V with Umber and then blended that out with some RH and a crease/blender brush
- Used a large fluffy shader brush to apply Oyster to my brow, using that to soften the edges of the color
- Applied Dandelion to the tear duct area and under the arch of my brow
Look, a bright lippie!!!!!!! (MAC lipliner in cranapple applied all over lips with some NYX Harmonica on top)
Below: No flash
And, with a lighter lippie.......
( MAC Cute-ster from the Hello Kitty collection)