I have the day off today!! Yay! That means make-up play for me. Today's look uses all Aromaleigh shadows, keep scrolling down for a step by step pic tutorial.
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Aromaleigh Lookin' for a Kiss (intense fuschia pink with contrasting blue/green shimmy. blacklight reactive.)
Aromaleigh I see Red (intense true red with red and silver glitz.)
Aromaleigh Italian Ice (sweet and tart bright lemon yellow with pretty pink sparkles throughout... )
Aromaleigh Coney Island (joyous green apple luster with bright sparks of green.)
Aromaleigh Poison Ivy (Smooth lush leafy green. Vivid and cool. blacklight reactive.)
Aromaleigh Glow (A pale golden iridescent shadow. )
Ben Nye Cake liner in black, with Aromaleigh Sealant
Cheeks are NYX Pinky
Lips are Rimmel Airy Fairy
- Apply UDPP and a light layer of Milk JEP, with a heavier concentration on inner corner
- Using the first brush pictured (from left), apply lookin' for a kiss to crease
- Using large Shader brush, 3rd from left, apply glow to brow bone
- Using Pointed crease brush (2nd from left) apply I see Red to outer V and into the deeper part of the crease, blending into Lookin for a Kiss
Using small SK shader brush, pat Italian Ice onto inner 1/3 of lid (4th brush from left)
- Using small SK shader brush, pat Coney Island onto middle 1/3 of lid (4th brush from left)
Here's what we have so far
- Using same SK shader brush, pat a bit of Poison Ivy onto outer 1/3 of lid
Using last brush pictured, pat some Glow to the inner corners of eyes and blend inward
- Use First larger crease brush, and the remaining lookin' for a kiss on the brush, to blend edges of crease color.
- Add some liner, mascara and all done!!