Sunday, May 2, 2010

MAC naked teal

Hello!

This morning I decided to put some of my new haulage to good use, well at least the naked pigment.  Naked is a beautiful, semi shimmery, skin tone color.  It has such a beautiful finish and is maybe a shade or so darker than my skin tone.  It is a lovely lid color for a neutral look, but today I decided to pair it with some teal. If my liner looks a little funky in some of the pics, its 'cause my eyelid has a weird dry patch going on right along the lashline of my left eye... i think i need to stay away from the new cosmetic wipes i have been using.... or at least be a bit gentler when i use them.

I used:
Bare Necessity Indelible cream shadow as base
MAC Naked pigment lid and brushed up to brow on inner corner
MAC Gulf Stream in outer V/blended inwards onto lid and up a bit towards brow (frosty teal)
MAC Plumage to deepen V and along lower lashline (matte blackened teal)
Ben Nye Toast on brow bone and to blend out edges of color
Ben Nye cake liner- black
Urban Decay 24/7 liner- zero on waterline
Cover Girl Lashblast- very black

Cheeks are MAC- The Perfect Cheek






Thanks for looking!

14 comments:

  1. I love teal e/s. This look is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mz More!! I am a teal fanatic myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i love the colours together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW... very very pretty! I'm totally in love with the blending

    ReplyDelete
  5. Demoness- the blush is petty awesome, its LE but was able to snag one at the CCO, I think its similar to Blushbaby or Prism from the permanent line. It is such a natural flush LOVE

    Thanks Graphology!

    DBL- thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh your blending is just ridiculously good here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is so yummy! I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks SS, thanks Blix!! Its a bit of a different style than usual but I think I like it. Wanna try it with gorgeous gold on the lid and some greens on the outer corner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Looks gorgeous.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. like this look, well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks lipstick rules, thanks Liloo :)

    ReplyDelete