Here is how I created this quickie look:
- Applied UDPP all over lid area
- Rimmed my eyes thickly with black kohl liner (l'oreal le grand kohl), thickest on the outer lashline
- Smudged the heck out of that liner using a smudger brush, bringing the color up above the crease slightly in a cat eye-ish shape making sure the edges were well blended
- Patted Jazzy all over the black pencil, blending it out at the crease
- Buffed on some matte cream colored shadow to the brow area, using this to blend out any harsh lines
- Highlighted inner corners with MACs vanilla piggie
- Lied eyes with my trusty BN cake liner and applied mascara... Done in record time!